Samstag, 12. März 2011

Hihiii..

..find´s so very lustig with the two Steffi´s..

I have ein paar funny Sprüche gefunden.. Look you here:

Hello dear,
How goes it you? Heaven, ass and thread what a weather!
But i think you only understand railstation and you think i have a jump in the dish,have not all cups in the board and that i tell you something from the horse. Together-hang-less things..
My dear Mister singing-club, i understand you. My english is not the yellow from the egg, but it goes.
I hope with you is good cherry eating. 

I break togheter from laughing. Thats very creepy english! I believe i spider!
Bye bye
San


LoooooooooL :0)))))))))))

3 Kommentare:

  1. I think I spider...I break together, too! But WE CAN articulate us, or not!?
    Yes, we understand us... and people, who think railstation, can slide down my back!
    Let it you good go!
    I wish you and the other Steffi a very nice, wonderful, great, lovely day and the mr. singing- Club, too :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. heheee..
    let it you good go too!
    i go back to my sewingmachine because my daughter sleeps and i using the free time:0))
    have a nice day too and maybe we read us later again:0))

    bye bye
    san

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks! The same Wishes from me to you too :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

Leave a message after the Beep...